Title of Position: Digital Content Intern (English and French)
Deadline for submission of application: 18 July 2018
Reports to: Communications, Campaigns and Outreach Manager
The purpose of this post is to publish contents (written, audio, video, etc.) across TJNA web and social media platforms and enhance their visibility. Gathering, analysing and reporting all the data generated by user activity on both TJNA digital accounts and in general online media.
- Website and Social media engagement
- Online monitoring
KEY ACCOUNTABILITY AREAS
- Website and social media content creation, update and publication.
- Audiences’ engagement and online monitoring.
Degree or equivalence in digital marketing, communication or other related field.
REQUIRED COMPETENCIES & EXPERIENCE
- Ability to read, write, speak and work in both English and French is a must.
Good writing skills for tweets, Facebook posts, web page articles, press releases.
- At least 1 year of experience in social media and web communications, preferably with an NGO or CSO working at regional level.
- Proven experience with Twitter, Facebook, WordPress and other CMS and proficiency on web key metrics, data reporting, data visualization (Hootsuite, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Proven experience of using MS office applications (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint) and desktop publishing soft wares.
- Proficiency with SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic.
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Knowledge of interactions between various social, economic and political issues
- Highly organized, with good attention to detail and developed ability to prioritize multiple tasks to meet tight deadlines and organize work.
Interested candidates should send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by 18 July 2018 and mention ‘Digital Content Intern English and French’ in the subject.
More details here.