CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
Job: Intern to Executive Director
At: Tax Justice Network Africa
Closing date: Friday 8th February 2019
▪ Proactive, self driven and team oriented
▪ Demonstrated self organisation and ability to manage multiple projects and tasks
▪ Effective stakeholder management and coordination
▪ Ability to proactively network and build healthy operational relationships
▪ Ability to champion decisions that support the effective running of the executive office
▪ Event and travel management
▪ Create synergy through self control
▪ Promotes Ethics and integrity
The successful candidate will be based in Nairobi, Kenya. Read more on position here: Advertisement 250119 Intern in Executive Director officeInterested candidates are invited to submit their Cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Intern to the Executive Director” so as to reach Tax Justice Network Africa on or before Friday 8th February 2019.
Please be advised that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.