CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
Job: Technical Advisor to the Executive Director
At: Tax Justice Network Africa
Closing date: 22 February 2019
Education, Experience and Skills Requirements:
•Master’s degree in development economics, political science or related fields
• Thorough knowledge of Africa’s political economy, policy ecosystem and institutions combined with an understanding of Africa’s structural economic transformation agenda
• 8 years of relevant experience with least 3 years in a management role.
• Superior written and oral communication skills, with exceptional attention to detail.
• Advanced project planning and management skills.
• Demonstrated ability to establish priorities, manage shifting priorities, and handle numerous time-sensitive projects with multiple deadlines.
• Ability to accomplish goals working through formal and informal channels, with diplomacy and tactfulness.
• Excellent judgment, strong organizational skills. Ability to lead and motivate others and earn the respect of team members across the organisation.
• Possess high levels of energy, initiative, creativity, drive, and discretion.
• Proven ability to be resilient and adaptable in the face of changing priorities.
• Ability to work with sensitive and confidential information maintaining the highest level of confidentiality.
Read more on the job position here:Advertisement 250119 Technical Advisor to the Executive Director. Interested candidates are invited to submit their Cover letter and CV to email@example.com with subject line “Technical Advisor to the Executive Director” so as to reach Tax Justice Network Africa on or before Friday 22nd February 2019.
Please be advised that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Note: Tax Justice Network Africa (TJNA) does not charge any fees from applicants for any recruitment. Further, TJNA has not retained any agent in connection with this recruitment