Title of Position: Information and Knowledge Management Intern
Deadline for submission of application: 19 April 2018
Reports to: Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning Officer
The incumbent shall dedicate their time to creating learning experiences that help change-makers succeed in making a difference, from innovation, reports and interactive resource toolkits and workshops. He/she will also be responsible for collecting data related to these learning experiences, so that we are constantly improving.
- Manages online and offline library.
- Prepare publications for dissemination at campaign drives and different events hosted by TJNA (or those TJNA is participating).
- Catalogueing and correct filing of all new publications acquired.
- Monitor and periodically evaluate the utilization of the library and generate reports as may be required.
- Ensure that library materials are kept in good condition, custody and are accessible.
- Guide and train staff/authorized visitors on library related systems and procedures to enable access to available reading materials.
- Advise management and staff on library related matters and needs.
- Support higher level library and information management functions including but not limited to processing of incoming and outgoing records and correspondences, management of records and library databases and systems.
- The ideal candidate for the TJNA Information and Knowledge Management Intern should hold a Bachelor of Information Management, Library and Information Management, Information Technology, or any related field.
- Prior experience in database management is an added advantage.
More details can be found here.
Deadline for application is 19 April 2018. All applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.